My New BesFriend

This is the tree tea oil facial wash that I have been using for 5 months now. Its a 32oz, really big bottle. I would say the money I spent for this facial wash is very worth it. I've been using it since I have this in my hands and it really helped a lot with my acne problem. And I think it only took a few weeks for my acne to cease and a few more for my skin to be COMPLETELY clear after the initial use. Now some of my co-worker were asking me what I have been using to clear all those ugly looking zits. Then I confidently told them that it's the magic of a tree tea oil. Then they've been bugging me and asking me what is tea tree oil and how it helps getting rid of my acne. I explained to them that is the best remedy for the acne problems because Tea tree oil has proven to be a very powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent. I should say that this is my new best friend that really makes me happy that I found this facial wash and I wont trade it for anything.


0 Christmas Towts: