Crazy Day!

I had a very very crazy day at work today. My patient has reach the limit. We have had a residents who claimed she has dementia, who has been harassing most of the workers at work. Wednesday and Friday I do care giving job, unfortunately this residents is in my assignments, so It's my obligation to take care of her during my duty.

I work in an assisted living home but this lady wants us to treat her like she's in a nursing home. This afternoon she made me in tears because I was really pissed! "excuse me with my words" I lost my patient. She thinks I'm her maid to clean all her mess. She screams and shouted at me this afternoon and I lost my tempter so I had a very nasty arguments with her that really made my day so bad.

I just hope that our case manager will be able to move her to the nursing home because I never want to deal with her anymore. She just a high class slob and a nasty woman who treats the people who are willing to help her despite of her ugly attitude.

Gosh1 I know that I shouldn't be affected with her but I cannot control my emotion. I really never been bothered with the other residents who sometimes is being grouchy to me cause I know in the line of job I have it needed a compassion and a lot of patient.

Now that I'm home I should relax though I wanted to let it out from inside so that I can have a good night sleep tonight. Oh! Thank God cause I'm off tomorrow

0 Christmas Towts: