Having colds is not fun at all

Is not feeling well today, actually I started sneezing and having runny nose since Tuesday. I am not quite sure though if I get it from work or here in the house. I took some medicine last night but it feels like it gotten worse today. Oh no! I hope that I’ll be ok tonight cause I have to go to work tomorrow and we have a wedding to attend this weekend.

Anyhow, I have to finish my search for a bigger plasma tv mounts. I haven’t gotten anything yet for my Boyfriend’s Valentines Day gift. Him and I are going to have a late Valentines Day celebration because we weren’t able to celebrate the hearts day together. He is out of town because of his work and I on the other hand can’t take off on the hearts day. Well, there was no reason to take a day off anyway since the boyfriend is out of town. So here I am right now still undecided of the right gift to give him.

I have to do it quick cause I am not really in the mood to stay long here on my computer. I feel really weak and all I want is to stay in my bed the whole day.

0 Christmas Towts: