day off is over

...and yet I feel so tired. I slept 12 hours last night and did nothing today. Yeah it's my day off and I actually planned to organize my closet but I end up doing nothing, plus I'm dealing this terrible headache. What I don't understand is I get so tired being in the house than being at work. I should be more relax because all I did is watch tv and eat. Dang! this is crazy. I didn't even do papa Kevin's favor to search for high quality antique hardware reproductions for Melissa's house renovation. But the day is over and yet I did not even bother to do his favor. I hope papa Kevin wont be upset of me for not doing this favor. I'll try to do it tomorrow cause I really don't have any energy to do anything tonight. I don't know why but I'm just not motivated. Oh I gotta go and find something to eat. My hungry stomach is growling already.

0 Christmas Towts: