Glass Tiles Installed

Last Monday night I was doing an evening shift and since I have to work early on the next day I asked my manager if I could stay in one of the vacant private room at work because it's going to be a waste of time if I decide to go home. I worked from 3 to 11 that night and driving home from work would take 45 minutes which is very tiring.

I am fortunate enough to get the privileged of staying there. That night I was in pure AWE when I saw the new sparkling bathroom. They've been renovating the room, applied a new paint and they replace the old boring tiles to a very beautiful glass tiles. I would say that the new residents who is going to stay is very lucky for having such a classy looking room. She will not definitely think that she is not staying in an assisted living facilities.

0 Christmas Towts: