Eireene's Bachelorette Party

Mom and I was invited to a Bachelorette party Last Saturday, Unfortunately i had to refuse the invitation because I was scheduled to be with Marvin on that Saturday night for our late Valentines Day Celebration. Mom had fun though, I believe it was her first time to attend such. She shared with me all the happenings that happens that night and I'm just so glad that she really had fun.

I didn't regret for not attending the Bachelorette party though, because I also had a very amazing night at that time. Mom sms me these pictures that you see below and I was awe in shocked Lol!

They really hired a Bachelorette stripper guy. Gosh! look how masculine he is, I wonder if this guy has been taking one of those fat burner for men that I seen on the television in order for him to have and maintain that type of body.

Oh well, even if he did or not the most important is he really did a good job bringing lots of laughter's with all the ladies watching him strip in front of them. Though you can see in the picture attache that my mom is uncomfortable with him Lol




0 Christmas Towts: