Waiting is not fan

I was so mad to Mom earlier and she is very unreasonable because she made me wait for 1 hour and half at work. She knew that I'll be done at 3:15 but she couldn't wait for me, instead she asked Papa Kevin to drive her to Kohls in Kingstone to look for kids ceiling fans for my nephew. She could only have waited for me for 30 minutes than making me wait for them an hour and half which is very long and tiring for me. Gosh! but, I couldn't argue and complain to her cause it will only lead to a big fight.

But anyway, My sister is going to start my nephew's room renovation so I'm very happy that mom and papa Kevin finally found the kids ceiling fans that my nephew really wants. It's exactly the same like the one in the attache picture. Charles (my nephew) really wishes to have a room with spider man theme. So this ceiling fan in the picture would look perfectly in his new bedroom. This is our birthday gifts for him and he will surely be ecstatic to see it hanging in his bedroom ceiling.

0 Christmas Towts: