I feel stupid!

During my lunch break at work today my co-worker and I drove to the nursing uniforms store near by at our work place. I feel so stupid rushing to the store with no money. I only realized when I was about to pay the items that I chooses. I couldn’t borrow money to my friend because she already did enough favor for me for going with me to the store. We also skipped lunch just to get to the store and buy the uniform that I promised to my friend Analyn who live in Texas and also working in a health care facilities.

Yikes! if didn’t rush too much I could have remember to bring my wallet. Oh well, better luck next time. Maybe I’ll just go back to the store after payday so that I can also get myself some new uniforms since the ones I’ve had are fading already and they don’t look so pleasant anymore.

0 Christmas Towts: