Lakbayan

I have been into so many places of the Philippines because after i graduated from high school my uncle promise me to travel with him, So most of the time i always went with him mostly in Luzon. The other places that i have been are Batangas, Mindoro, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Lucena City, Baguio city, Ifugao, Davao City,Tarlac, Bohol, Chocolate Hills, Panglao, Tagbilaran, Cebu city, Mandaue where i I live. But those other places i mentioned above i really never stayed very long I just visited a while. It was really a lot of fun when you travel and see different places and different kind of people with a different accent. I wish next time i will be able to travel Europe and all of the United states. If that i will win the lottery. wink



My Lakbayan grade is C-!


How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

0 Christmas Towts: