7 weird things about ivy

This tag has been save here in my draft, but i forgot to post it and I also forgot who is the person tag me with this one, I appologise to you if i forgot you, Is just i have a lot of things in my mind right now and also i have been doing so many tags, I am not complaining though. Please forgive me and if you happen to visit me here please leave a comment to this post and let me know who you are? hehehe!



Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random / weird things about me:

1. I love picking my nose at night even though I am still asleep.


2. My husband said that he find it weird when i put efficasent oil all over my body before i go to bed.

3. I love checking my head for dandruff all the time even if i dont have any.

4. Hubby said i am weird because i have to get up in the middle of the night to eat again.

5. I always make sure that i am putting lotion all over my body when i get through with my bath.

6. I am always looking at myself in the mirror, and i can't pass a mirror without looking at myself.

7. Everynow and then when i find soem money in my packet i want to spend it all instead of saving some..

Now it is my turn to pass this tag to Denz, Twerlyn, Rea, Joy, Nancy and Scotty preincess.

2 Christmas Towts:

Twerlyn said...

hi I've! I'll grab this later today..thank u! have a great day!
By the way I like ur background song!!! Mao na baya na akong surname sa Feb..Pasko(Pascoe) hehe!

denz said...

Hi ivy, I've done the tag...in my other blog just check out this link thanks, have a nice day ahead TC :)